Thursday, February 7, 2008

We Made it!!

Sooooooo, today is the first BIG day in a series of BIG days to come. Tonight at 6pm I will be at Kent General Hospital..getting induced! Since Miss Lailah decided she wasn't ready, we're gonna speed up the process. I must say although I'm nervous about the pain...I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited. I finally get to meet her!I haven't been sleeping well lately, but after I said my prayers last night I slept like a baby...no pun intended.I truly belive God has a method to this madness..there's a reason it takes 9 plus months for them to develop, I really believe it gives the parents time to wrap their minds around the idea and get as prepared as possible. And although these last few weeks have been anxiety ridden, I am thankful for the healthy pregnancy I had, and thankful for the time and prepartation.And now it's time to get things started.It's such an overwhelming feeling knowing what's about to happen--but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. So...with having said all that I'm gonna take the next few hours to check and make sure I have everything I need, try to rest..and I'll be back next week with TONS of pics of Baby Lailah.

No comments: