Saturday, August 30, 2008

She's Got Personality!!!



Okay, before you guys say anything..I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry it's been this long since I've updated, but finally I've got some new pics!!

Miss Lailah is approaching her 7 month of life, and is EXTREMELY ACTIVE! At her sixth month check up, she weighed in at 17.5 lbs and measured at 26 inches long. The doctor said she's a perfect size and right on track!Although she's not crawling yet she is a professional sitter-upper and loves to stand. Lailah is still nursing, but also wants everything we eat! She claps her hands and tries to say "Yaaay!" and even mumbling Dadadadada. She is so much fun, always squealing and smiling, and still putting everything in her mouth. We started a Gymboree class on Saturdays and soon will start an Aquatic class at the YMCA. I love this age, she is full of energy (although I do miss the naps :-x). I have some pics to share, and professional pics are soon to come. Enjoy.

Lai's funny face




6month Check-up

Posing


Time to Eat!!!

Knocked Out



Here are a few extras..


4 comments:

Lo said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww I miss my poo poo! Can't wait to see her again!

Chelette said...

Poopadoooooooooooooooo! You are getting so big. Wow 7 months old --you will soon be walking. Hope to see you soon.

Love ya
Auntie C

cici said...

Oh my... she does have personality~~ I can see it in the photos... She's an angel:D Maybe she will skip crawling and go straight to walking. It's great that she's taking an aquatic and Gymboree class. Hurray for you still breast-feeding.:D

mannzies said...

Ok, this was honestly the first time I drop a tear for someone elses shild. Seriously...if you look right....there...left eye...watered all up. I was still a man about it though. Real strong. Wait, wait, wait...Ok, I got it together!